RAPID FIRE INTERVIEW WITH CAMERON AIREN
Get to know the Developing Coach Collective (DCC) founders…
5 Things About You That Are Not In Your Official Bio…
1. I’m obsessed with American Ninja Warrior and attend 2-3 of the show’s tapings every year. Here’s a pic of me with American Ninja Warror, Jessie Graff, just this week —>
2. I live nomadically and am a professional housesitter. I’ve been at it for 3+ years now and still loving it! The cats love me too.
3. I have an excellent memory, it’s one of my superpowers.
4. I’m a big foodie who loves to get creative in the kitchen and enjoy new (and old fav) places to eat. I could watch cooking shows all day.
5. I love the heat. If summer was the only season, I would not be mad. 😉
5 Reasons Why You’re Looking Forward to DCC…
1. Being a part of a community has done amazing things for my coaching practice and biz, and I’m excited for this feminist biz community we’re hosting.
2. We’ve created a unique opportunity to learn Feminist Coach Theory, and I’m really looking forward to growing and evolving my feminist mindset through the various guest teachers and community.
3. I have co-led and facilitated groups in the past (Coaching As Activism on its second round, Whole Self Liberation) and really love holding space for and supporting other folks. I love the idea of spending a whole year with fellow feminist coaches, healers and entrepreneurs!
4. I’m passionate about helping feminist entrepreneurs feel more confident, show up for themselves and their biz consistently to create a sustainable, abundant business. Consistently is my strength, and I look forward to helping members learn this skill.
5. I would sign-up for this program in a heartbeat if I wasn’t already co-leading it. It’s the program I want to take. I find it irresistible.
5 Words or Phrases Past Clients Have Used To Describe You…
1. “Pioneer of a new type of inner freedom”
2. “Wise, compassionate, grounded instructor”
3. “Thought Provoking”
4. “Perceptive and intuitive listener”
5. “One of the most supportive people I’ve ever met”
5 Goals You Have For The Year Ahead…
1. Take massive action towards my “impossible” goal. (Pssst, do you have an ‘impossible goal’? Highly recommend one. ;))
2. Focus on my 1:1 coaching/mentoring clients, the Developing Coach Collective, and a self-paced gender course.
3. Continue to grow my self-coaching and mindset.
4. Improve my relationship to money and finances having regular ‘money dates’ (our monthly CEO Review & Renew Calls in the Developing Coach Collective will be a great help for this).
5. Choose love more and more everyday.
Cam’s professional bio…
Cameron Airen is a Feminist Mindset Coach, Mentor & Gender Consultant who helps feminists feel more confident, at ease, and create the change they want in their lives and in the world! In addition, she works with solo-entrepreneurs, business owners, leaders and creatives to help them integrate next-level gender and social consciousness into their business and work so they can be a part of a growing movement of positive social change.
Cameron has a Masters degree in Anthropology & Social Change from the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco and a B.A. in Women & Gender Studies from Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, FL. She has 14+ years of experience studying feminism, gender, sexuality and social change.
With a background in counseling, coaching, and fitness, they have over ten years of experience helping clients manage their minds and emotions, connect to and take care of their bodies, and create more powerful change in the world.
Cameron was the creator and host of blog and podcast, Real Feminist Stories, where she interviewed over 70 diverse feminists doing amazing things in the world and having important social justice conversations. She was also the creator and host of the weekly Twitter chat #feministstory, and has facilitated feminist spaces and conversations online, and co-facilitated workshops and programs to help folx get free from patriarchy, gender norms, internalized oppression, integrate feminist and social justice values and beliefs into their business, and connect more to their joy.
Their current podcast, Live A Conscious Life, mirrors her coaching and consulting practice helping folks experience greater freedom in their mind, heart, body and spirit and expanding their awareness of gender and feminism embodying the change they want in their everyday lives.
Cam uses she/they pronouns, and is a digital nomad who works with clients from all over the globe.